A quicker, easier and more convenient way to submit your application
Welcome to our 'Apply' Application System. Once you have created an account and submitted your application, you can then track the status of your application, view your decision letter and accept your offer online. Your application can also be saved at various points before being submitted if you do not have all of the necessary documents to upload straight away.
If you have any problems using the online system please contact the Admissions Office email@example.com for help. To apply via the medium of welsh, click on 'Cymraeg' tab on Apply homepage.
Your application will be delayed if you do not submit the relevant supporting documents with your application form:
- Certificates and transcripts.
- If your qualification is pending, then please upload a transcript or list of the modules you have taken to-date.
- Your English Language test certificates (i.e IELTS/TOEFL) if appropriate.
- If you hold open references, then please upload them with your application. Alternatively please ask your referees to send their letters of support direct to the Admissions Office.
- If you do not hold a bachelor-equivalent qualification and wish to be considered for a postgraduate programme under our non-graduate admissions policy then you should upload a work experience C.V./resume with your application. The C.V should include dates of employment, job titles, employment hours, and the nature of your responsibilities/duties. Please note that our non-graduate admissions policy is only relevant for application to taught masters programmes.
Details on how to track the progress of your application will be e-mailed to you upon submission of your application.
The 'Apply' application system is for all International and Postgraduate candidates, with the exception of the certain programmes.
Applicants who are resident in Pakistan. Swansea University operates a policy of only receiving applications via our International Liaison Officer in your country. If you wish to apply then please contact our Pakistan International Liaison Officer, contact details can be found at -
Pakistan - Our Country page