Swansea Employability Academy (SEA) will support you at each stage of your career journey helping you build a bright future.
Our career support services include:
- Employability workshops, employers’ talks, bespoke events and careers fairs
- Individual advice and guidance from professionally qualified Careers Advisers
- Help with finding jobs, internships, work placements and volunteering opportunities
- Access to information resources on a wide range of career management topics
- Funding to support student internship opportunities and Student Society/Club events.
We also provide help and advice for Swansea University Alumni up to two years after you graduate.
Employability at the School of Law
The School of Law takes a proactive approach to enhancing graduate employability, with a dedicated Employability and Placements Officer. The School offers a range of local, national and international work placements, professional courses, advice and support to help you develop the skills required to achieve your ambitions.
Our graduates go on to a wide variety of careers in areas such as:
Specialist Human Rights Legal Work, Human Rights Institutions, International Human Rights Bodies, Government, Civil Service, Politics, Global Business Sector, Research, Academia, and in Non-Governmental Organisations such as UNICEF, Amnesty and Save the Children.
Find out more on our employability webpage.